Thanks in advance for providing the requested information and pictures so we can provide you with excellent customer service at a great value.
- Your name
- Phone number
- Zip code or full address where the car will be repaired.
- How the damage happened
- Are you looking for the best paintless repair or just an improvement?
- Has the car been repainted, or has any of the following things such as paint protection film? car wrap? ceramic coating?
- When would you like to have the repair done?
- Pictures (high-resolution required)
- Two pictures from straight on that show the whole panel and another one that shows the whole side (We are looking for stretched metal, depth, size, and perspective)
- Two pictures from straight on at a 45-degree angle that shows the whole panel and another that shows the whole side (We are looking for horizontal creases)
- Three pictures from 45-degree angles looking front and rear that shows the whole panel and another that shows the whole side (We are looking for vertical creases, displacement, buckles, and kinks)
- Please take a picture of the rear (This will also give the make and model)
- If the damage is too small to capture in a picture. You can also place a small piece of tape 4″ straight above it. (Do not cover any part of the damage or place objects in the pictures)
- Vin Sticker (Usually in the driver door area, this will allow us to look up times to take off parts and we might also be able to find an inside view)
- Videos are cool but most of the time the resolution is reduced if sent in a text message.
Please email us at email@example.com or text 619 726 6767 or both
“The bitterness of poor quality paintless dent repair remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. “